Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice


The Sony Playstation 3. I'm not a fan of PC gaming. Controlling characters with mouse and keyboard I find quite weird. I would much rather play a game with a handheld controller and I've been a fan of the Playstation version since the very first model. I also love being able to recline into my favourite chair and play games on my big television, I just prefer the console experience.
The reason I chose the PS3 above the other consoles in this generation? At the time when I was ready to move on from my PS2, the PS3 seemed so much more appealing. Mainly because I was familiar with the Sony brand, and it boasted a Blu Ray player which at the time were very expensive. It's just a shame that this generation of consoles are so prone to problems (my PS2 is still working great 9 years later). I recently had to buy my fourth PS3 due to the dreaded yellow light of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment