Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 12 - A game everyone should play

Everyone should play Portal. I'm pretty new to this game even though it's been around for a while. If Valve hadn't bothered with a sequel, maybe I wouldn't even have entered the Aperture Science testing labs. But I am so glad I did.

After playing Portal 2 which I had picked up after getting swayed by all the hype, I so desperately wanted to play the first game. I started looking around all the local video game stores, but it's pretty much out of print for the PS3 in Australia and I'm too lazy to buy it online, though I know Ozgameshop has copies.Steam had a recent sale on, and I managed to pick it up for the PC for less than $7. Bargain!

Portal 2 is the better game. It's harder, is funnier, and has an excellent 2 player mode. The first game is a little easier though, and I'm a fan of playing, watching, reading things in order. So if I am going to recommend you a game, start at the beginning, play Portal!


No comments:

Post a Comment