Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 2 - Your favourite video game character

It's only Day 2, and I'm already struggling on a question. I don't really like to pick favourites generally as I feel I am doing a disservice to many other characters. It's really easy to pick the ones that are generally despised. That is not the question though.
There are so many good ones to choose from, in recent times we have had Cole MacGrath, Nathan Drake, Sackboy, GLaDOS going through to Lara Croft, Solid Snake and Guybrush Threepwood to name a few of my favourites.


For my choice, I am going to go old school and choose Gabriel Knight. I first came across GK in the second game in the series GK: The Beast Within. I loved the whole adventure, and it really felt like you were joining GK on his journey. It was almost like we became good friends. I have always hoped after the third game that we would see him resurrected for a fourth game, but that is looking increasingly less likely. 
I'm almost tempted to chuck my copy into the PC now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment