Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

I've played a fair few games in my time, and I don't think I've yet come across a character who is in his mid-30's, has a receding hairline, pigeon chest, sticky out belly, and spends most of his time either working or helping to raise his family. I'm also not a deep enough thinker to try and align any of my personality traits with any video game characters.

Sooooo, if I were to be a video game character, who would I be? I can't decide, but the first character who came into my head was Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series. Mainly because he's a likeable charming sort of guy who has awesome adventures. Even though there are plenty of guys trying to kill him in the meantime, he can be my day 5 pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment