Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game

I've been having a think on this one, and I don't really have any guilty pleasure games. I don't own or play any games I should shield from the entire world. Maybe you could be the judge of that by looking at my games list on Playfire.

The only game I could easily be embarrassed about is Singstar. This is a great game in party situations, especially where alcohol is concerned. For the uninitiated, it is basically a karaoke game where the game actually scores you on pitch. If you are badly out of tune you score badly. I have witnessed some great karaoke-offs in my time, and been part of them, normally getting my greatest victories going head to head with someone shy or similarly tone-deaf.
The thing is, I enjoy playing this on my own as well. There have often been afternoons where I have been left alone in the house, I have booted up Singstar and sung to Wilson Philips sugary "Hold On", over and over again to try and improve my score. God that song is great to sing to. Guilty? As charged!


No comments:

Post a Comment